CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The end of learning is to repair the ruin of our first parents by regaining to know God aright, and out of that knowledge, to love Him, to imitate Him, to be like Him." - John Milton, Puritan Poet

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Blog Party Time!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Welcome fellow homeschool bloggers, and anyone else who may be stopping by from the party hop.  If you've never been here before, please stick around and take a peek at what I have to say.  Homeschooling is a journey worth taking with your family.  It can be difficult at times, but well worth it.

That Narrow Path is never easy, but God gives us grace to face all of the challenges.  May He have all the glory!

So, again I say, welcome and I hope you decide to visit again.  Please leave me a comment and I will be sure to visit you as well.

Blessings to You!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Shellie: I agree with you about Ken Ham. He is such a blessing. welcome to the party. It's my first one. Have a great weekend, Terri G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from the UBP and now following you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am from the blog hop and so glad I found your blog. I am also a Christian homeschooling momma of two. Congratulations on the new baby, such a blessing. I am your newest follower because I cannot wait to read more.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Love your blog and just hit "Follow" button. Find me at www.way2goodlife.com
    P.S. Also if you can find a minute today and vote for me as elenka29 here http://www.mamavation.com/2011/03/vote-for-mamavation-mom-3.html
    (it's a competition that ends 04/04 at 8 pm CT to get into fitness bootcamp for moms. There is no registration - just click and submit). Looking forward to reading more of your posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I have visited your blog and enjoyed it very much. It has a great inspiration.

    Would you like to visit my weblog which I created about 6 months ago?

    My husband and I are Iranian and live in the UK. We love Jesus and our weblog is mostly about our Lord. Since we are Iranian we have added some Persian topics to the weblog, but you can read and watch English ones.

    My weblog is http://creation-to-eternity.blogspot.com

    God Bless,

    Afsoon

    ReplyDelete