CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"The end of learning is to repair the ruin of our first parents by regaining to know God aright, and out of that knowledge, to love Him, to imitate Him, to be like Him." - John Milton, Puritan Poet

Friday, March 11, 2011

I Have Been Blessed Today!

I was blessed today by another blogging friend, Day-Dreamin' Optimist!  She gave me an award!  So, this makes my 2nd one for this blog.  And I give all the praise to God, because I want my readers to be directed toward Him!  Thank you, thank you!  And to think its for being a stylish blog.  Who would've "thunk" it?


What to do once you have been given this award:
  •  Thank and link back to the person that awarded this to you
  •  Share 7 things about yourself
  •  Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
     
    Seven Things You Always Wanted To Know About Me:
     
    1.  I just turned 40!  And I must be over the hill since being 40 has always been over the hill!  :)  At least that is what I thought when my mom turned 40!! 
    2. I need to lose at least 15 pounds!  Baby fat, of course!  Ugh!
    3.  My sons make me laugh way too hard!  Bad things can happen to a 40 year old, new mommy when she laughs too hard!  Oops, don't tell anyone!
    4.   I wish I had more time to do nothing but read.  I love books.
    5.  I shouldn't go grocery shopping when I'm famished... well, you know where that's goin'.
    6.  I'm extra happy today, because my dh ordered a new computer for me!  Can't wait to get it!
    7.  When I hear a song, it often gets stuck in my head, and I will go to bed and sing it all night while I'm sleeping!  No kidding!

    Now for the 15 bloggers that I would like to award this to...
    1.  Emily @ Strobel's HappeningsI have been following her for a long time, and she is always posting with great pics!  I love her photography!
    2.  Michelle @ Losing MichelleI just found her blog, and I LOVE her title!  I feel we may have a lot in common.  
    3.  Joy @ Five J's.  Talking about stylish AND organized!
    4.  Linda and Arby @ The Homeschool Apologist.  I love to read this kind of stuff!
    5.  Steve Finnell @ Christian-with-a-view.  Straight to the point!
    6.  Lloyd @ Solid Rock or Sinking Sand.  
    7.  Momma Mindy @ Momma Mindy's Moments.  I'm always touched in some way when I read her posts.
     
    Now, I know that this is only 7 and not 15, but these are the ones that I feel I want to share this with.  

    Happy Blogging!!
     

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! It just so happens I'm reading posts for the first time this WEEK tonight! (I have a lot of catching up to do!) Week 38 of pregnancy has me nearly out for the count!) I look forward to checking out the other bloggers you linked to as well!

    (I've been really enjoying your blogs...especially the info you have provided on parentalrights.org!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award...you do have a very stylish blog and I really enjoy reading the posts on it. I want to thank you for passing this award onto my blog. I give all of the glory to our Lord and Savior. God bless you my sister in Christ. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for thinking of The Homeschool Apologist when you were passing on your award! We love writing "that kind of stuff", so we're happy there are some folks out there that love to read it!

    I'm also glad you awarded us because it introduced me to your blog...which is wonderful!

    Thanks again from Arby and Linda @ The Homeschool Apologist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for thinkging of us over at The Homeschool Apologist. It is always nice to hear from a reader, and learn that they like our work!

    Linda & Arby
    www.thehomeschoolapologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete